Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.465 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 135% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,089 (Bs 6,820) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)