Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.564 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 138% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,631 (Bs 6,799) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)