Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.376 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 120% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,604 (Bs 19,700) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)