Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨32,394 (Bs 114,921,987) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)