Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.822 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,438 (Bs 3,582) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (6 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (30 minutes ago)