Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨33,823 (Bs 39,755,540) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (36 minutes ago)