Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 74% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,180 (€1,990) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)