Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,666 (€328) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)