Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05691 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,106 (₩669,544) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (34 minutes ago)