Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05983 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,560 (₩1,112,414) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)