Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05784 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,427 (₩249,424) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)