Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.933 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,521 (17,862 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)