Cost of living comparison between Chumphon, Thailand and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.911 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,201 (9,000 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)