Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.003 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨55,251 (27,580 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)