Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 60% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,997 (Taka 29,018) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)