Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.800 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,527 (Taka 29,406) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)