Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,651 (руб 36,611) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)