Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.069 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,750 (руб 102,714) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)