Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.376 INR / MDL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,383 (5,149 Leu) in Chişinău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (26 minutes ago)