Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.796 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,072 (9,281 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (38 minutes ago)