Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.941 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,637 (2,829 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (26 minutes ago)