Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.921 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,079 (1,890 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)