Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.822 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 85% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,837 (17,861 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)