Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.963 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 65% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,988 (28,172 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matsumoto costs ¥90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)