Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.739 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,662 (S/. 895) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)