Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.901 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,172 (S/. 3,275) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)