Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.408 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,455 (S/. 5,673) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)