Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.969 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,048 (S/. 3,107) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)