Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.075 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,699 (S/. 1,728) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (about 1 hour ago)