Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.769 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,838 (S/. 3,411) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)