Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.432 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,418 (S/. 4,872) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)