Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.761 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,421 (S/. 5,166) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)