Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.817 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,642 (S/. 1,243) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)