Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.699 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,976 (S/. 3,477) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)