Cost of living comparison between Chimbote, Peru and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.934 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,632 (S/. 1,236) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (33 minutes ago)