Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.512 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,165 (S/. 1,227) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)