Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.635 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,196 (Mex$ 9,681) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 42,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)