Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,988 (Mex$ 10,162) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)