Cost of living comparison between Chillan, Chile and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10051 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,919 (CH$168,327) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)