Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.970 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,177 (S/. 5,302) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)