Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.791 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,239 (S/. 2,235) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)