Cost of living comparison between Chicago, Illinois, United States and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,111 prices entered by 485 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 149% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,971 ($582) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (37 minutes ago)