Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 206% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,836 (¥80,559) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)