Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 210% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨204,556 (¥356,927) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)