Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.961 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,407 (35,900 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)