Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.980 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,115 (40,459 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 450,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)