Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 57% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,508 (23,965 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)