Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.910 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,926 (9,386 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (43 minutes ago)