Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,417 (5,456₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)