Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.412 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨39,892 (16,542₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)