Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨98,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨91,499 (руб 84,717) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)