Cost of living comparison between Cherepovets, Russia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.066 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,970 (руб 18,732) in Cherepovets to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)