Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 67% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,172 (元5,273) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (34 minutes ago)