Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.249 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,478 (元8,242) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)