Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨53,010 (руб 48,209) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)