Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,131 (руб 16,726) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)