Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.105 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,247 (руб 25,562) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)