Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨106,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨87,651 (руб 81,708) in Cheboksary.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)