Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 53.895 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 121% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨232,409 (C$4,312) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 12 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $74,000 (about 1 hour ago)