Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.630 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 122% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,740 (C$570) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)