Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 102% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,293 (€348) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)