Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 93% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,774 (€1,534) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)