Cost of living comparison between Chania, Greece and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 103% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,155 (€526) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)