Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,169 (元2,017) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)