Cost of living comparison between Changzhi, China and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.856 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 71% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,027 (元3,249) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)