Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 69% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,424 (元2,821) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (38 minutes ago)