Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06321 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 137% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨237,045 (₩3,749,910) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)