Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06190 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 155% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,580 (₩2,594,250) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)