Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,264 (₨251,045) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)