Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.982 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,662 (€1,582) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)