Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.990 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,290 (28,860 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)