Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,560 (Mex$ 33,472) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (26 minutes ago)