Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.451 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,517 ($1,588) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)