Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.533 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,473 (R$ 1,289) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)