Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.771 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,317 (R$ 1,028) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)