Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.459 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,728 (R$ 7,316) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$700 (about 1 hour ago)