Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.846 INR / XCD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 161% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,498 (EC$2,956) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)