Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.369 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,099 (R$ 2,067) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)