Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 110% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,788 (€786) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)