Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 108% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,942 (€536) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (33 minutes ago)