Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 106% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,798 (€1,568) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)