Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 113% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,085 (€877) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (about 1 hour ago)