Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.579 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 105% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,976 (€1,714) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)