Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.653 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,806 (4,029 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)