Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.796 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 46% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,245 (2,685 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)