Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.768 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,440 (5,679 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)