Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,826 (€355) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)