Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02217 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,150 (COL$1,224,402) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (about 1 hour ago)