Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02258 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,454 (COL$817,402) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)