Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 INR / HTG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 19% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,383 (23,187 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)