Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.853 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,411 (R$ 5,058) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)