Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.162 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,139 (R$ 952) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)