Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.913 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,269 (S/. 6,492) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (35 minutes ago)