Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09658 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,748 (CH$276,944) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)