Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10877 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,702 (CH$1,229,164) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)