Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 370%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 198% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨292,080 (Bs 1,004,807,232) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)