Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.491 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 263% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,336 (Bs 6,984) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)