Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.069 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,492 (S/. 3,203) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 1 hour ago)